Contact & Links
- McGuire, Patrick. "Hard to Describe but a Lot of Fun." Silkroad: Passionate Learners, 14 April 2015. http://www.silkroadproject.org/posts/hard-to-describe-but-a-lot-of-fun.
- McGuire, Patrick. “Lessons in Collaboration.” Silkroad: Passionate Learners, 19 November 2014. http://www.silkroadproject.org/posts/lessons-in-collaboration.
- McGuire, Patrick. “Effective Cultural Diplomacy.” The Juilliard Journal 27, No. 7 (April 2012): 4. http://www.juilliard.edu/journal/engaging-cultural-diplomacy.
- Yo-Yo Ma's Silk Road Project
- Opportunity Music Project, founded by Juilliard classmate Jessica Garand offering free instrumental lessons in NYC
- Juilliard's Music Advancement Program, offering classical music instruction for highly talented children from backgrounds under-represented in American performing arts
- Arts in Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education
- The Juilliard School
- U.S. Department of State Critical Language Scholarship Program
- Leah Asher, violinist and visual artist
- Brooklyn Nomads, a performing group of musicians from around the world
- Soprano Chelsea Feltman, classmate from high school and Juilliard
- Violinist Julia Glenn, classmate from high school and Juilliard
- Fiddler Katie McNally
- Kayleigh Miller, viola, yoga, & education
- Musician's Health Collective, an excellent blog by violist Kayleigh Miller on supporting the health of musicians
- Maryam Parhizkar, poet and musician
- Lori Schiff, my fantastic Alexander Technique teacher of five years. Alexander Technique transformed my cello playing and mind-body awareness.
- My cousin Elizabeth Sousa, visual artist